Pages

Monday, November 02, 2009

New Carbonmade, Iphone app and some wallpapers!

Well, we've survived the zombie apocalypse, reached the safe room and its back to work. And what a great way to start the day by checking out my new updated carbonmade site. I'd love to hear your thoughts and definitely please let your art director friends know too because I'm looking!


Oh and for you Iphone/ipod touch users, please check out this game app that I did some illustration work for. I did the title screen and the hi-score/ level up screens. Definitely pick up the lite version to see the art and demo the game!



...and don't forget to pick up a wallpaper for the kiddies before you leave. Please let me know if you like them or what other art pieces would be great for wallpapers, I'd love to hear. Have a great day everyone!


2 comments:

-@^@- said...

The new portfolio looks great - the presentation is very smooth and professional, and, more importantly, the content is impressive!

I love collecting scifi / fantasy / concept art wallpapers, so I'd be happy to see any of your other stuff wallpaperized; checking back through your blog, the following would be great in wallpaper format:

nexus grid
war room
Zord bay
wudan <-- LOVE this image!
icy flat
Jungle / Volcano
CH city

I'm pretty sure that Blogger shrinks anything over 1600px width, unfortunately, as the wallpapers above labelled as 1920x1200 were actually 1600x1000. There may be some setting that needs to be changed to allow the full size images to be shown, I'm not sure...

Unknown said...

Hmmm. That is odd, I'll probably have to host them off my main website then and link them here. Thanks for letting me know!