Pages

Monday, November 09, 2009

Holiday Card 2009 and The Chinbot Process Blog

It's that time of the year again and I wanted to share with you my holiday card. This year I actually printed my card as physical postcards to send to my friends in the industry and family. It was certainly a learning experience and glad to see that printing access has become cheaper and cheaper since I left college. Overnightprints did a great job I have to say, I caught them during a postcard sale too. If someone didn't get a postcard by now I probably didn't know you're address, sorry. Lemme know if you want me to send you one. I've also created another blog dealing with all the illustration process so please check it out for a in-depth look at how I created this piece. Happy holidays everyone...





1 comment:

DavidArt said...

AWESOME!!!