Pages

Friday, May 01, 2009

Some environments WIP and 3d sketches



Here are some environments I've been working on using the process of blocking in objects and shapes with Google sketch-up and painting over. I'm still getting used to it. I'm open to critiques and advice when it comes to the environments or ideas on my personal project. Puttys, more enemy commanders and Series-2 rangers are coming up. I'm trying to switch back and forth between the needed environments and the characters that I enjoy working on.

6 comments:

carrito said...

Awesome dude! That's great that you're incorporating 3d. This is top quality stuff man. Ah.. I can see you are feeling the joy of 3d.. never let that go. Keep it up man!

carrito said...

dude! that's amazing!!! i really like the 3d stuff you're incorporating!!! keep getting better at that man, 3d can do so much for you.. very very cool stuff..

carrito said...

oh crap, sorry for the duplicate comments!!! hahahaha why do you need to approve the comments?? freedom of speech, bro

Unknown said...

lol I dunno I set it to notify me whenever someone comments cuz in the past I've had people comment on stuff and i never got it.

Gavin said...

Hey Kevin this is pretty sick! I like the style of the coloured environment it's like semi-sketchy/speedpaint kind of look. The block-out of the last city pic looks like the composition's all set for a final piece! Anyway, great work man - can't wait to see more! :D

Oh and the comments things isn't a bad idea because we all have a chance of getting those dodgy bot comments lol

jason hazelroth said...

nice series of environments kev