Pages

Monday, November 12, 2007

Garo Artbooks have arrived!

Just received my package of Garo art/design books straight from Japan. Man this stuff is nuts! One book details the characters armor designs and production sketches. The other deals with the Equip and Prop figures thats are insanely expensive and hard to find. It shows closeups of the toys and detail put into the figures. Also they have a guest artist that does "kit-bashing" and he creates these little scenes from the show but its incredibly detailed and amazing. I'm pretty happy to get these books!






5 comments:

Victor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Victor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Victor said...

OH MY GOD, this artbook is great, Im living in Brazil, and I make armors for cosplay events. I never found this book, its so rare and expensive, i need high quality pics to do this project, if you could help me. This pic

http://bp1.blogger.com/_rYXw7TatSBA/
RzgOL-0EWMI/AAAAAAAAAHc/haL9zegKd6g/
s1600/garo3.jpg

in high def will help me so much. I rave Garo Kiramekibito (action figure 12 inch) but I need details.

Victor said...

my e-mail vixenxfiles@gmail.com

Mike Loh said...

I'm huge fan of Garo as well. I got the SIC figure book and I'm looking for the other one. I found on book "Garo: The Book of the Dark Commandments" is that the same thing or another book? I want the one you have with Kouga on the Cover! Any Help would be appreaciated