Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Austin Comic Con 2013 Recap

Hello everyone! Last week was the Wizard World Austin comic con. I was fortunate enough to get a table at Artist Alley and shared space with my concept lead Dave Greco. I can safely say that I had a blast and learned a lot. I'm very excited for next year now and am starting the broad strokes planning for what I want to do with my personal art career. Here are some pics of sketchcards and sketch commissions I had at the con. Some of them I didn't even get to take a pic of before they sold! If anyone has that Spidey sketchcard hit me up! I wish I had taken more pics, especially of fans buying my prints and sketchcards. Expect next year to be bigger and better! Take care everyone, have a great weekend!

PS: Catch me on other social media, it would mean a lot to me!



No comments: