Pages

Monday, June 23, 2008

Seven studios deck of cards art

Few months ago the artist at my company decided to do some art for a deck of playing cards. Eventually it will be printed and we all get copies of the deck which sounds cool. Here are my contributions. Other than that not much other news except that one of my games has finally been announced. Fun Park for the Wii, well actually "Six Flags Fun Park" but I want to say that it was an original game before the "intergration" of the license. So our guys did put our hearts and soul into working on an original game. More to come on that game as it is released.

2 comments:

Le Tang said...

That's a great idea! Can lil' ol' me get a deck?

jason hazelroth said...

good stuff man. good luck..let me know if you need to get out of the house anytime