Pages

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Seasons....GREEtings?

Hey everyone, just wanted to send you all a happy holidays this season. I did a little holiday card after work this week to send out to my contacts. I might as well put it up on my blog too. So yeah, I'm heading back east to Michigan this holiday, very excited this year for some reason. I'll be around, maybe add another entry but I'm focusing on packing my bags and getting everything ready for next week or so. But I hope everyone has a good safe holiday and see you next year!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there! Saw you over at the Frank Cho Forum and thought that I would visit. Your have some very cool stuff here! Awesome work! I'll have to check back to see what other stuff you post. Nice! ^_^


Mike Crichlow
http://michaelcrichlow.deviantart.com

Wayne Porter said...

just wanted to say congrats on the recent success of your work. it seems like you have grown a lot since your stay at CCS. since i just graduated, im looking to grow myself as an artists and further my education in entertainment illustration. cheers!